Dodgers notes:

Täsä sais sitten kertoo, että missä Vesilahressa mennään historiaa ja luoantoa unohtamati. Ku ei se vasebuukki kaikkee tiärä eikä sinne kaikkee viitti kirijottaa.
dynamo
juur paikalle päässyt

Dodgers notes:

Viesti Kirjoittaja dynamo »

Will Smith upon IL, Austin Wynns, long term Mets sequence >The huge information for the Dodgers upon Sunday was catcher Will Smith landing upon the hurt record with concussion signs and symptoms. The concussion IL is 7 times extended rather of the standard 10, and the go was backdated in the direction of Thursday, thus the earliest Smith may perhaps return is this coming Thursday any time the Dodgers are within just Chicago. Smith took a several foul pointers in direction of his catcher's mask through the collection versus the Giants inside San Francisco and felt "foggy" upon Thursday's off working day. Juan Toribio at MLB. com consists of further more upon Smith landing upon the IL. Austin Wynns was at dwelling in just Tennessee any time the Dodgers known as Saturday with an chance, right before signing him upon Sunday. Against Invoice Plunkett at the Orange County Sign up, Wynns stated, "I was in just Nashville with my spouse, cooking and I obtained the make contact with and explained to them, 'Initially flight out, I'm there. '.. Can't bitch, person. " Listed here's how outfielder Jason Heyward and supervisor Dave Roberts perceived the vast hit zone of dwelling plate umpire Sean Barber, who known as 3 strikeouts hunting within the 9th inning upon Sunday. Jason Heyward breaks down what he observed the moment he was at bat and extra upon SNLA. SportsNet LA April 16, 2023Dave Roberts didn't concur with the umpires finish video game phone calls and points out wherever the need to have towards boost. SportsNet LA April 16, 2023David Laurila at FanGraphs explored the Corridor of Fame circumstances for Kenley Jansen and Craig Kimbrel, in addition perception upon how closers are perceived for these an honor, inside mild of Billy Wagner attaining steam in the direction of Cooperstown, taking been given 68. 1 per cent of the vote within just his 8th 12 months upon the ballot, inching nearer towards the 75 p. c demanded for induction. The Dodgers engage in the Mets for 3 game titles starting off Monday night time. Fresh new York will be linked by way of 3rd baseman Brett Baty, a best 40 chance within MLB former towards the period, soon after he strike 5 property operates within 9 video games for Triple A Syracuse. Allison McCague at Amazin Street includes additional. Gus Varland, a single of 3 Dodgers very little leaguers picked out in just the Rule 5 Draft remaining December, was positioned upon the 15 working day wounded checklist through the Brewers upon Sunday with a directly hand contusion right after turning into strike by means of a line determination upon Saturday Dodgers T-Shirt. The directly hander consists of a 2. 70 Generation in just 6 online games for Milwaukee, with 4 strikeouts inside of 6?innings.

https://www.losangelesdodgersshirts.com/Mookie-Betts-T-Shirt
https://www.losangelesdodgersshirts.com/Tyler-Glasnow-T-Shirt